Friday, August 10, 2012

Bright Sparkley Pink

Heheh, hey guys! Here's my nail of the day/week/ however long it lasts hahaha. A SUUUPER bright neon pink with iridescent sparkles! It's sooo bright hahah, but it's summer! What can be more appropriate than a hot pink :3

Sinful Colors in Pink, and Spoiled by Wet n Wild in I Gotta Confection To Make
Pink is a BEAUUUTIFUL bright neon pink. Perfect. And I Gotta Confection to Make is iridescent round glitter suspended in a sheer pink jelly base. Really sheer but the sparkles are SOOO PRETTY. <3



This is two coats of Sinful Pink topped with one coat of Wet n Wild Spoiled I Gotta Confection To Make, with one coat of Seche Vite.

Neon pink bow ring I got with my best friend <3


 It's so bright that my camera really doesn't do it justice! The formula on the Sinful one was quite good, dries very fast, like most neons, and it isn't too watery. It is slightly sheer though, and I only used 2 coats because I topped it with a sheer jelly, and because I was in a rush hahahha. I have to say though, the longetivity isn't very good... I got slight chipping after 2-3 days. But it's pretty! So still worth it <3

I got both bottles at Walgreens for $1.99 each. LOOOOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: