Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ivy League?

Sorry for the lack of updates lately guys, schools starting soon, and stress has been taking me over )': My nails still have those luscious China Glazes on them, so I'm going to show you a few pics of a Nail Of The Day I had a while back. Again, sorry for the quality ): Phone's camera isn't the best...

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Ivy League, topped with Icing Frost Yourself



Bonus pic ;D
I really loved this combo of yellow/green topped with a bighexagonal holo glitter, makes me think of those spring dewdrops!

8 comments:

  1. Whoa that glitter is amazing! I love this combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those holo hexs look like little jewels! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitter in the sun! Looks like droplets of water :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yup! That's why it reminds me of spring: droplets of water on little leaves :3

      Delete
  4. You are doing a great job with painting the nails.
    I really like your blog, i will follow you with all my pleasure.

    Greatings from Romania, and sorry if my english is bad.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: