Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Okay first off, I HAVE 17 FOLLOWERS. OMG. I didn't start seriously blogging until about a week ago, and I already have 17? You guys are sooo amazing! My motivation :3

Hehehhe, onto the real thing now! I've been tagged by Natalsie for a Liebster award! Thank you so much! I've always been secretly hoping for one because all you cool bloggers have one! 8D


The rules are as follows:

  1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
  2. They must also answer the 11 questions the 'tagger' has set for them.
  3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
  4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
  5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
  6. There are no tag backs.

The award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, to expose them to more followers and other blogs. Fantastic idea, if you ask me!
 
Here are the questions Natalsie created for me S2
 


  1. What do you like most about writing a blog?  For me, this blog wasn't started for any special purposes, just to keep track of what nail polish looks like on my nails because I'm a freak and I take like... 5293 pics of my nails and my poor laptop can't hold them all!
  2. What was your New Year’s resolution?  I actually didn't set New Year's Resolutions this year because with the past years, I never meet my goals... (shame on you, Christine!)
  3. How long did it take you to break it? Break my resolutions, no time required because they're nonexistant hahah.
  4. What’s the funniest thing you've heard today? Well I heard this story of two frogs getting married, and when they created babies, they made a toad! And the daddy was super mad, and was like "TELL ME, WAS IT WITH MR. SMITH UPSTAIRS OR WAS IT THE SIMPSONS FROM DOWNSTAIRS" and the mommy just said "Honey, I had plastic surgery before I met you".
  5. When was the last time you called your Mum? I live with her :3
  6. Do you prefer the sunrise or sunset? Definitely sunset! I cannot wake up early enough to catch a sunrise hahaha
  7. Who did you last compliment? My best friend!
  8. What special talent would you like to have? I've always wanted to be a contortionist, bend my body in all those crazy ways!
  9. When do you know you're a grown up? Independence is a big sign of growing up.
  10. Which household chores do you like to do? Ummm... Clean my room? Hahaha, we have a washing machine so I don't worry about laundry, we have a dish washer, so don't have to worry about dishes either xD
  11. When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to feel better? Paint my nails! I love painting my nails, always brightens up a gloomy day :D
So, my set of questions!
1. When did you discover your love for nail polish?
2. How many polishes do you own?
3. Do you prefer staying home on a rainy day or going out?
4. What's your favorite drink?
5. Whens the last time you've had a burger?
6. What's your favorite color?
7. Do you play any instruments?
8. Any special talents? ;P
9. What's your favorite nail trend?
10. What's your most hated nail trend?
11. I love your blog hehehe, not a question, but just a little note from me to you :3


And here are the 8 I chose, and I know I didn't choose 11, but these are the blogs I absolutely LOVE, and check on EVERYDAY. So forgive me :P

1. Polishophrenia
2. Tuxarina
3. Jamegackie
4. Boombastic Nails
5. Canvas Nails
6. I Relish Nail Polish
7.Zoendout
8. Chic and Shiny


THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN~ Stupid blogger doesn't let me put hearts... so here's an imaginary heart for you guys! (HUGE HEART) Hehehe, until next time! :***
 



 
 

6 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for taking part. Just one thing - I already tagged Zoendout (oops)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I actually noticed, but oh well xP Miss popular can be nominated by both of us ;D

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm definitely going to check out these blogs you posted!! <3 Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! I´m alsow following u ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thanks! :)I don't set resolutions either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for tagging me! I'll start working on this. The hard part is finding blogger with less than 200 followers, who haven't been tagged... AAHHHH! I'll figure something out.

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: