Monday, August 20, 2012

Semi-Rainbow Stamp

So today I'm going to share with you my nails from quite a while back. Found them in my pictures folder, and these pictures were taken with my phone, so sorry for the quality... A warm rainbow mani with various stamping designs on them hahah, I was just having fun with the plates. So I thought I would share :D

Dont know if you can tell, but these don't try down to a glossy finish. Satin rubber-ish finish, and that yellow was a nightmare to apply.



I know, I know, not the best, I'm always so impatient to use the top coat on these! Smudges every time... sigh.
These are the polishes I used, all nameless hahaha, but just as a color reference.



Thanks for reading! Until next time <3 p="p">

4 comments:

  1. I love the shape of your nails - how do you get them so perfect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thank you! I just use a simple nail file and a buffer :3

      Delete
  2. This looks beautiful!! I love the pastels together =)

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: