Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wet n Wild Disturbia Review and Swatches

Hi my sweetcakes! Today, I have a vampy color that came out for Halloween, if I'm not mistaken. It's Disturbia by Wet n Wild, a dark eggplant purple with very subtle microshimmer.

2 coats under direct sunlight. Look at that beautiful purple base!

2 coats.


Flash 1 coat

Flash! Look :D


Flash, trying to capture shimmer lol

Lookie, my friend and I had on the same nail polish! Totally coincidence too haha
The formula on this was really easy to work with! Smooth and easy to apply, like most Wet n Wilds, the only complaint I have is that with the Mega Last line, their brushes are big. And sometimes, they're not all the same size, so when they make it slightly bigger, it can end up being too big and very troublesome to get a nice cuticle curve. ):
And also, I realized that this somewhat resembles Lincoln Park After Dark by OPI, but that is WAYYY darker and way more black. I already frankened my LPAD because it was way too dark and too close to black so I added a lot of white and clear polish. :P

Allllllright, that's it for today! Have a nice day everyone :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: