Saturday, February 23, 2013

Besties Night Out! Outfit and Food Pics :P

Hi everyone! I just got home, and I'm going to make this post for you guys hehehe :3
So today(technically yesterday cuz its past midnight now) was friday, and my friend, Maya, took me and another friend, Tiffany, out for dinner~ So, Maya came over first because Tiffany had work haha :P

Pretty Maya :D
And when Tiffany finally got off work, we went to pick her up and went to eat hehehe, and guess what we got? :D It's called Macaroon Party, yay so yummy! I absolutely LOVE macaroons, favorite type of snack ever, so I was very satisfied today (:
Yummyyyy! 
And after dinner, I suggested that we go wander around at Target so we can digest our food hahaha, and of course us being girls:
Camwhore heheheh :3
It was a fun night, and after I got home, I decided to show you guys my outfit because I promised to do Fashion Fridays!





 You guys are probably wondering what kind of weird pants I'm wearing hahaha, they're actually velvet leggings! And they feel soooo soft!
Velvet :D
 And some camwhore pictures here, mainly wanna showcase my ring heheheh, my boyfriend got me that for Valentines day, except... he got it in a size too big, and now it barely fits my middle finger haha.
Oh and, I wasn't wearing lashes today so... Small eyes >.<


Necklace and Shoes: You guys have seen these before haha, Forever 21.
Velvet Leggings: H&M from 2 years ago, but now a lot of stores sell them.
Okay, that's it for today! I'm going to catch up on some sleep now because I still have volunteer work to do tomorrow! Good night guys (:
-Christine

9 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie your outfit looks really beautiful.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hahaha, I love them too! That's why I haven't worn them out, so I can take pictures of them on the carpet :P

      Delete
  3. you are pretty :))) and i love your nail colour <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. that macaroon party looks amazing! and i love your earrings!

    p.s im your 100th follower! :O

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: