Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pastel Saran Wrap Nails

Hi my little beauties! How are you guys doing? I'm in quite a dapper mood right now because I just submitted my resume, so I'm hoping I get the job! Until I get it, it's a secret for now :P 
But anyway, I have some saran wrap nails to show you guys today. I've been wanting to try this for so long, but honestly was too lazy to clean up haha. But the results I got this time were sooo pretty that I'm sure I'll be doing this more often!

See the shimmer in my ring finger? That's from my base color, Cinderella by Sinful Colors.

My favorite finger has to be my thumb, but right after I topcoated, I smudged it D: Can you see the weird mark on the tip haha?
Taken from my phone.
 So now that you see the beautiful results, let's reveal the process.
After I applied my 2 coats of Cinderella by Sinful Colors as a base, I went on to add blobs of a nameless lavender lilac, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet, and China Glaze Dance Baby


After dabbing all my nails with saran wrap, here is what my wrap looks like:

And here are what my nails look like (eek!): 

So that is the end of this post! Hope you guys had fun reading this, until next time my darlings :3

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving this and the color combo you chose, It's perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh, thank you Zoe! I love pastels for spring <3

      Delete
  2. I loveeeee the colors you used! And it's nice to see how you did it

    ReplyDelete
  3. These remind me of one of my favorite paintings. Monet's Water Lilies (Agapanthus), c.1915-1926. Just with the colors and gold framing. It's perfect. =)

    http://www.clevelandart.org/art/1960.81

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love the colours you used! It reminds me of watercolours, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: