Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Small Wet Seal Jewelry Haul (:

Hi sweetcakes! I have another short and sweet post for you guys today because there are a lot of people over at my house so I don't wanna spend too much time on my computer. Not really polite hahah :P
Anyway, last last week, when Wet Seal was having their 50% off Jewelry haul, I picked up 4 items, and I want to show them to you here :3



Me with the new earrings! They're super jingly and pretty! :D
 Here are the 4 things I got, sorry I got too excited over the little bow cuff that I instantly ripped off its tag so I can wear it hahah :P


Spike 2 finger ring 

And I noticed that the rhinestones on the ribbn cuff is the same color as the rhinestone on the chiffon charm bracelet! :D

So pretty heheheh :3
Prices, and at 50% off, they're such a steal!
I'm so happy that I made this purchase, and I've been wearing the spike ring everyday now! Hahaha, I'm such a bling girl, so things like this make me really happy :P
Anyway, hope you guys are having a wonderful week! I'm going to go back to my studying now hehee, talk to you guys next time!
❤-Christine

3 comments:

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: