Friday, May 24, 2013

Casual Laid Back Look, Lots of Lace, No Accessories~

Hi my sweethearts! It's been such a long time since I put up a post! Just some personal stuff going on... Sorry >.<
Anyway, I have a simple outfit to share with you guys. It's my lazy outfit hahaa, didn't even bother to accessorize, which normally is a HUGE no-no for me! I love my necklaces and rings! But today, I kept it simple (:



Plaid shirt has lace shoulders and upper back, so pretty :D


Grey/Magenta Plaid Shirt - Mudd, size L. Purchased from Kohl's
Grey Lace Ruffle Tank - UK2LA, size M. Purchased from Dynamite, in Canada haha :P
White Lace Bandeau Top - I forgot >.<
Turquoise Jeans - Wet Seal, Size M.
Gold Mocassins - Kohl's




Hehehe that's it for the post today! I have my Senior Project presentation next week, so I better get to work >.< I check out at June 10th, almost there! Wish me luck, bbycakes :3

Love,
Christine

♥ 





16 comments:

  1. ohhh nice top and flannel.
    looks sooo comfy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great. love the combination. we follow you now, keep in touch.
    kisses



    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice top! Lovely outfit overall x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit! I really like the top! It all looks great together! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it's nice not wear accessories, to relax. You look gorgeous nonetheless. I LOVE that grey lace top and I haven't seen flannel with lace! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree! And heheh, thank you <3

      Delete
    2. You're welcome girl <3
      I tagged you for the Seven Deadly Sins tag if you want to play along :) http://polishban.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/seven-deadly-sins.html

      Delete
  6. oh your shoes r so cute!!
    and your eyebrows are so perfect *0* lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your photos ! you looke like the doll picture <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit !! :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same shirt in a cream color! I love how you styled it
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: