Wednesday, September 4, 2013

False Acrylic Nail Art Decals from Born Pretty Store Review

Hi sweetie buns, it's Christine here again with another nail art decoration review and it is the 12 Pc Flower Pattern False Acrylic Design Decals Sticker Tips from Born Pretty Store! It's a gorgeous wheel of various rubbery flower designs, and the 3D look of it is amazing! Let me show you some pictures~


I chose to wear the little bow decal because it's small and delicate. As you can see from the below picture, the decal is very flexible and conforms to the curve of your nails perfectly! How great is that~



One problem I had with this though is that pure nail polish alone wont get it to stay. I didn't bring my glue in my bag of nail stuff, so I tried to use just top coat, but the bow fell off a couple hours later. I think it's due to the slippery surface of the bottom and the rubber material it is made out of. However, I think it might stay better if I tried nail glue. 

So this wheel of decals comes with 12 amazing designs, and each of them is gorgeous!


There are many of the same designs, but with different colors, and I really like that because it gives you a lot more leeway to what base color you can wear. So, despite its non stickyness, I still really love the patterns of a lot of these so I'm going to give these a:
4.5/5
Born Pretty Store also has tons of other nail art supplies too! Whatever you can think of, they have it! I have a 10% off code for my readers here, feel free to use it :D


Good news for nail art fanatics! BPS is currently hosting a Trial Sampler event and you can get Free Goodies just by applying here!  September Monthly Application for Free Samples! 
Hope you guys join in on the fun~

That's it for today, thank you so much for reading!
-Christine

6 comments:

  1. This manicure is soooo cute! :D The bow you picked is probably my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really different shade of pink compared to the usual! :)
    Very sweet!

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute mani! Love the bow... it's so girly and fun against the bright pink! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: