Thursday, November 14, 2013

KKCenterHK Lashes ES A-601 Review~~ Plus 10% Off!

Hi my peppermint chips~ How are your guys' weeks so far? This definitely does not feel like a Thursday to me because I didn't have school Monday or Tuesday! Love long weekends~

So as you guys might've heard me say before, fake lashes are becoming more and more important in a girl's makeup routine! Definitely mine, if I had a special event~ So, today I'll be showing you some beautiful lashes that  KKCenterHK sent me~ These are the ES A-601 10 Pairs Handmade Glamour Short Eyelashes (Transparent Stem). 



These lashes come in a nice sleek black box. I usually throw the box away and just take out the lashes because I feel that the box takes up too much space lol.
This particular set comes with 10 pairs of lashes, all handmade! If you can't read Chinese, the red words say "Purely hand-made". The design is quite natural but very voluminous. Not quite lengthening though.

I have no idea why the next picture is so light, Blogger just made it weird lighting when I uploaded, wtf?? Anyway, the point is that the clear band is very long, so trimming is definitely needed before wear.

Okay, let's get to the results!


 I would definitely say that these lashes are not so lengthening, but very volumizing! Dramatic without being too over the top. All in all, I really like these! The band is stiff enough for easy application and to hold throughout the day. And, at $15.14, that would mean each pair is $1.51! Super good deal, if you ask me! I would give these a:
5/5
Just a quick reminder, make sure you do trim the band up to the lashes, or else it will irritate your eyes!


Again, these can be found here. Be sure to use this code when you do make a purchase~
That's it for today, I hope you guys all have an amazing week~ And thanks for reading!
-Christine

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog - I'm now following you on GFC and bloglovin. :-) Waiting you to follow back.

    And I loved this post btw, so glad I found your blog. False lashes really suit you and they truly make a huge difference. You got me wondering if I should start wearing some false lashes more often myself.. I do wear them occasionally, but sometimes I just find them to be a pain it the butt to apply. Well, practice will probably help with that. Now that the festive season's coming closer, I might add a few pairs more to my shopping basket. :-)

    tarulovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you so much! Yes you should definitely start trying falsies, they do make a great difference! And what better time to do it than Christmas? <3

      Delete
  2. wow, love the fake lashes and you look amazing!

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. <3 I already feel better now, I hope you too? :)
    Ah and I think you don't really need to wear falsies. Still I like these on you. So natural and sweet. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe that's good to hear! <3 Lol, my lashes aren't even as nice as yours, girl please :P

      Delete
  4. Love this post :)

    Visit me here, we can follow :)

    http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: