Tuesday, June 6, 2017

GLAM BLINGED OUT NUDE ft. NCLA Nude Polish

Hellooooo cutie pies! Hope you all are doing well 😊
Today I want to share with you this glam nude mani that I did. It was super fun and simple, but also very eye-catching! I've gotten a lot of compliments on this, and I really like how sophisticated this looks!


I started off with 3 coats of NCLA Nudes Volume IV, it's a gorgeous grey based pink nude. The formula was pretty nice, although it took 3 coats to even out.


Then, I added some nail stickers and rhinestones, and a silver glitter to my ring finger. 


I'm really loving how the final product turned out, it's very simple, and the purple really brings out the cooler undertones of the polish! Definitely one of my favorite mani's I've done recently hehe.


Okay, that's it for today! I might be doing something similar to this in the future, since I love it so much 😍 Thank you guys for reading, and I'll talk to you next time!

XOXO,
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate every single comment! They always make my day ;3
Just, no linking to your blogs please! Those will be deleted because I visit everyone who comments, so no need to worry (: